FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Streetmasters Motorcycle Workshops fill quickly! Enroll today to ensure your first choice of dates. We also maintain a wait list for each workshop.
- Riders will need a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Riders will be asked to provide proof of motorcycle insurance.
- A recommended minimum 2 years riding experience or 3,000 miles recent riding experience.
- Be 18 years old or older.
The Precision Cornering Workshop is held from 7:30 am to 4:30 PM on the date of your enrolled course.
Special dates can be arranged for Riding Clubs & Groups. Call (951) 549-1717
The Briefing & Tech Inspection is held at the Best Western Plus Desert Poppy Inn, 2038 W. Avenue I, Lancaster, CA 93536, phone (661) 418-0550.
The Cornering Workshop is conducted at the Horse Thief Mile at the Willow Springs International Motorsports Park, 3500 75th St. West in Rosamond, CA 93560.
The Precision Cornering Workshop tuition is $390.00 per rider.
Tuition includes all track fees, lunch, refreshments and snacks with 4 riders maximum per instructor for individualized instruction.
We offer discounts for the following students enrolling in the Precision Cornering Workshop:
- 20% discount for groups of 4 or more.
- Returning participants are eligible for a 20% discount.
- For active-duty military, we offer a 50% discount (Thank you for your service).
Please contact us for the coupon codes.
A DOT approved 3/4 or full face helmet is required. Please, no 1/2 helmets. Your ears must be covered.
A leather, Cordura nylon or Kevlar® armored riding jacket is also required.
Additionally, you’ll need long pants (blue jeans are acceptable), full-fingered riding gloves, eye protection, and sturdy over-the-ankle boots. You may wear a long-sleeve shirt on the practice pad, jackets must be worn on the Horse Thief Mile.
Sunscreen and/or rain gear is also recommended.
The workshops are designed to improve your skills on your own street-legal motorcycle.
It must be a minimum of 250cc. There is no maximum size limit.
Choose the one you ride the most.
Remember this is not a
To pass tech inspection your motorcycle must adhere to the following:
- No fluid leaks
- Controls properly adjusted
- Brakes in good operating order
- Tires in good condition and properly inflated with a tread depth greater than the wear bars.
- A full tank of gas.
You do not have to disconnect the brake lights or tape over the lights and mirrors.
We will conduct tech inspection of all motorcycles prior to the start of the classroom presentation.
Don’t be late. Decide what is more important.
Our workshop is designed to build your skills one step at a time. For successful completion you must attend the classroom presentation and you must attend all riding and practice drills in the order they are given. Please plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time to get to the workshop. If you have any questions regarding directions, please call us at (951) 549-1717.
We are happy to reschedule or cancel your workshop enrollment up to 20 days before the workshop begins.
All cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee.
There are no refunds if:
- You cancel after the 20-day grace period.
- You arrive after the workshop has begun.
- You fail to wear the required safety clothing.
- Your bike fails tech inspection.
- You are unable to complete the course due to mechanical problems.
Safety is a top priority. The workshop is subject to rescheduling due to weather conditions beyond our control.
If there is light rain, the workshop will be held.