Streetmasters Precision Cornering Workshop
Streetmasters is a high-value motorcycle training workshop. It’s not a racing school designed for track riding. Streetmasters is all about practical street-wise techniques that you can immediately apply in the real-world. These skills are critical in the face of distracted drivers, known visibility disadvantages, and a less-engaged driving public.
Streetmasters builds on your existing skills to elevate your riding to a very high level. The curriculum is taken from professional knowledge and experience gained from 50+ years of riding. You get all this compressed into a one-day, comprehensive workshop. Throughout the day, you get personalized feedback on your performance.
Owners of all makes & models of bikes will gain confidence, experience, and proven technique!
- A secure, closed-circuit track designed to simulate a real-world mountain highway.
- A maximum of four riders per instructor on the track.
- Knowledgeable and well-respected training professionals.
- Instruction on your own touring, sport-touring, dual-sport, cruiser, or sport bike.
- Braking, cornering and swerving drills on the practice pad.
How You’ll Benefit:
- Gain confidence and precision in the corners.
- Learn the principles of traction management.
- Refine your cornering, braking and swerving skills.
- Fine-tune your riding technique with personalized coaching.
- Understand the why and how of motorcycle handling dynamics.
Saturdays from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Special dates can be arranged for Riding Clubs & Groups. Call (951) 549-1717 for group details.
You’ll see it as soon as you enter the famed Willow Springs International Motorsports Park at Rosamond, California. Up on the hillside. It’s the one-of-a-kind Horse Thief Mile. It rides like a mountain highway — only better. There are no (on duty) cops, automobiles, or trucks. Horse Thief Mile is the perfect “real world” closed-course to practice and develop your cornering techniques until they become second nature. It’s your own personal highway.
$450.00 includes all track fees, lunch, refreshments, and snacks. There is a maximum of 40 students per workshop with 4 riders maximum per instructor, for individualized instruction.
Gift Certificates are available